Posted May 15th, 2023 at 2:31 pm by Philip Kendall
Are you looking for garage door parts but don’t know where to start? DDM Garage Doors is a garage door parts retailer based in the Chicago area, although we serve customers worldwide. Our mission is to help our customers find, order, and safely install garage door parts. As part of fulfilling our mission, we offer a wide selection of parts on our website. From springs and hinges to rolling door parts, you can find the necessary part to fix your door. In this post, we’ll go over how to best use our garage door parts page to find what you need.
- Hover over the door image: On our parts page, you’ll see an image of a garage door. If you hover your cursor over the door, it will outline the various components in red. By clicking on the components, you can get links to pages with prices and replacement instructions.
- Scroll through image categories: If you prefer, you can also scroll through the categories on the side and under the door to find what you’re looking for. Simply click on the link beneath the image to go to the page listing all the parts in that category.
Other ways to find the parts you need
- Check out our blog. DDM Garage Doors has a blog where we post updates and information about the products we supply. Be sure to check it out for tips and tutorials. Useful posts from the past include one on common mistakes when ordering parts.
- Watch our YouTube tutorials:. We also have a large library of video tutorials on our YouTube channel, many of which link to blog posts explaining the video in more detail. These videos are backed up by years of experience in the garage door business.
- Contact us. If you need help finding a part or if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us for support. We always answer the phone in person and help you find the right part for your door.
By following these tips, we hope you can easily navigate the DDM Garage Doors parts page and find what you need.
This blog post was written with the assistance of Microsoft Bing AI.
This entry was filed under About DDM, Technical Support. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
Leave a Reply