LiftMaster Elite Series Wall Mount (Jackshaft) 8500 Garage Door Opener for residential doors up to 14' high
IMPORTANT! On standard sectional doors we recommend installing pusher springs to minimize the danger of the cables coming off the drums and causing the door to free-fall. You will find more information on our "When are leaf bumpers and push down bumper springs necessary?"
- Strong and Ultra quiet: Eliminates sound and vibration through ceiling
- Wall mount design frees garage ceiling of hanging operators and rails for additional storage
- Security+ 2.0-With every click, new code is sent to garage door so door only opens for you
- MyQ Technology lets you securely monitor and control your garage door opener and houselights with smartphone, tablet or computer with optional Internet Gateway (828LM)
- Includes one 888LM MyQ Control Panel, one 895MAX 3-Button Elite Remote*, and one 380LM Remote light, which can be placed anywhere in garage
- Battery Backup capable (if house power is out) with optional 475LM Battery
- Lifetime Motor warranty plus 5 Year parts
*Note: Liftmaster has discontinued production of the 895Max Remote and most of the 8500 openers now come with the 893Max Remote.