LiftMaster CSL24UL 24VDC High Traffic Commercial Slide Gate Operator
CSL24UL features a battery backup that provides up to 208 cycles or 24 days of standby power.
- Battery Backup provides seamless access by providing standby power when the power is down.
- Commercial Gear-Driven Transmission provides unsurpassed reliability.
- Smooth start/stop operation and mid-travel reversal extend operator hardware life.
- Warranty 5 years commercial, 7 years residential.
- myQ® Technology enables you to securely control and monitor your gate operator from anywhere.
- Wireless Dual-Gate Communication synchronizes gate opening/closing and eliminates expensive driveway trenching costs.
Safe and Secure:
- Security+ 2.0® safeguards access with an encrypted tri-band signal to virtually eliminate interference and offer extended range.
- Quick Close and Anti-Tailgate quickly secures the property, preventing unauthorized access.
- Fire Department Compliance allows gate to auto-open upon loss of ac power or battery depletion.
- Manual Disconnect when unlocked allows gate to be opened manually.
- UL® Listed gate operators with monitored safety entrapment protection devices.
- LMRRUL Monitored Retro Reflective Photo Eye enhanced retro-reflective photo eye now with heater and wider polarized beam, engineered to stay aligned; max. Range: 50 ft.
- S505AL Monitored Small Profile resistive edge pressure-sensitive edge stops and/or reverses gate when obstructed.
- 24VDC Continuous duty
- Operator Duty Rating: high-cycle, high-temperature continuous duty
- Wormgear Reduction: Commercial oil-bath gearbox provides 10:1 Wormgear reduction
- Chain: #41 Black Oxide (30ft. Supplied)
- 120/230V single-phase
- Optional Kit (3PHCONV) to convert an input voltage of 208/230/460/575VAC to an output voltage of 120VAC
- Solar-Ready Ultra-Reliable System delivers power when and where you need it
- Accessory Power: 24VDC 500mA output; switched and un-switched power
Commercial Grade Design:
- Chassis: constructed with 1/4 in. gold zinc-plated steel for rust prevention
- Cover: high-density, UV-resistant polycarbonate 2-piece cover for excellent heat and corrosion resistance
- UL® Usage Classification: I, II, III, and IV
- Operator Weight: 140 lbs.
- Height: 25.07”
- Width: 15.55”
- Depth: 19.51”
Temperature Specifications When Cold:
- Without heater: -4°F (-20°C)
- With heater: (HTR) -40°F (-40°C)
Temperature Specifications When Hot:
- Without heater: 140°F (60°C)
- With heater: (HTR) 140°F (60°C)
- Inherent Reversing Sensor detects obstructions and reverses gate when closing or stops/reverses gate when opening
- Posilock® automatically closes the gate when it is pushed from the closed limit
- Monitored Safety Inputs 3 main board, 3 expansion board
- Security+ 2.0® On-Board Radio Receiver Tri -Band 310/315/390 MHz frequency up to 50 remote controls (unlimited with 811LM/813LM)
- Led Diagnostic Display simplifies installation and troubleshooting
- Programmable Auxiliary Relays make adding additional features easy
- Homelink® Compatible version 4.0 or higher (May require an external adapter depending on the model and year of your vehicle. Visit HomeLink.com for additional information.)
IMPORTANT: Due to supply chain shortages we currently do not offer quantity discounts, and for some of our products we are limiting the quantities that may be purchased.