PowerMaster SGI-204 Industrial Slide Gate Operator 2 HP, 460V 3PH
PowerMaster Model SGI Slide Gate Operator is designed for use in Commercial, Industrial and Restricted Access applications for gates up to 80’ wide and 2,000 lbs.
- Use for up to 45 cycles per hour.
- Class II low voltage control circuit.
- Maximum gate weight: 2000 LBS.
- Maximum cycles per hour: 45 CPH.
- Maximum gate width: 80 feet.
- Gate speed: 9 inches per second.
- UL 325 Listed for use in Class I through IV application.
- Solid state control board with diagnostic LEDs to indicate all input and output functions.
- Timer to close with 0-60 sec. Adjustment standard. *Longer timer available upon request.
- Maximum run timer for equipment protection (self-adjusting).
- Master/Slave option with dedicated terminal connection provided.
- Easy Left/Right changeover.
- Time delay on reverse to ensure smooth gate motion and less stress on equipment.
- Spike suppressing circuitry for surge and lightning protection.
- Emergency control enabling circuitry for safety with security.
- Electrical dynamic brake for precise gate positioning.
- Magnetic gate lock control circuitry with 115 Volt output terminals.
- Integral, current sensing, anti-entrapment circuitry with independent opening and closing sensitivity adjustment.
- External anti-entrapment circuitry with separate terminal connections for easy installation of contact and non-contact sensors.
- 1/2 HP, 115 Volt AC, 6 Amp, 1 Phase, instant reversing, switchless, PSC motor, with thermal overload protection and high speed ball bearings for smooth, quiet operation.
- Internal On/Off power switch.
- Two grounded 115 Volt AC, 15 Amp.
- Convenience receptacles.
- NEMA 1 three-button control station included.
- Heavy duty #10 Ga.
- Galvanized steel frame providing a strong and durable unit.
- Hard shell, baked-on, weather resistant powder coating.
- 40:1, oil bath type, gear reducer for long service and smooth, quiet operation.
- Heavy duty, #50 drive chain with a spring loaded tensioning system for smooth starts, stops and reversals.
- Heavy duty, pillow block type ball bearings supporting output drive shaft and enabling extended endurance under heavy loads with low maintenance.
- Padlockable drive disconnect with brass slide for manual operation in case of power failure.
- Positive chain driven rotary limit switches for precision gate positioning.
- Settings are never affected by manual operation.
- Post or pad-mountable for strong, solid installation.
External control input terminal connections for: Radio Receiver, Push Button Control Station, Key Switches, Loop Detectors, Card Key Readers, Telephone Entry Systems, Etc.
Note: Over the Road freight charges apply.