PowerMaster SG-104 Commercial Slide Gate Operator 1 HP, 230/460V 3PH
PowerMaster SG Slide Gate Operator for use in Commercial and Industrial Applications for gates up to 50’ wide and 1,500 lbs.
- Use for up to 30 cycles per hour.
- Maximum gate weight: 1500 lbs.
- Maximum cycles per hour: 30 CPH.
- Maximum gate width: 50 feet.
- Gate speed: 9 inches per second.
- Class II low voltage control circuit.
- UL 325 Listed for use in Class I through IV application.
- Shipping weight: approx.
- 235 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 33″ x 17″ x 20″.
- Nitro board with 4-line LCD Display.
- Timer to close with 0-60 sec.
- Adjustment standard.
- Longer timer available upon request.
- Maximum run timer for equipment protection (self-adjusting).
- Master/Slave option with dedicated terminal connection provided.
- Easy Left/Right changeover.
- Time delay on reverse to ensure smooth gate motion and less stress on equipment.
- Spike suppressing circuitry for surge and lightning protection.
- Emergency control enabling circuitry for safety with security.
- Electrical dynamic or solenoid brake for precise gate positioning.
- Magnetic gate lock circuitry with control relay.
- Integral, speed sensing, anti-entrapment circuitry with independent opening and closing sensitivity adjustment.
- External anti-entrapment circuitry with separate terminal connections for easy installation of contact and non-contact sensors.
- Internal On/Off power switch.
- NEMA 1 three-button control station included.
- Selectable three second advanced audio warning signal Heavy duty #11 Ga.
- Galvanized steel frame providing a strong and durable unit.
- 40:1, oil bath type, gear reducer for long service and smooth, quiet operation.
- Heavy duty #50 drive chain with a spring loaded tensioning system for smooth starts, stops, and reversals.
- Heavy duty pillow block type ball bearings supporting output drive shaft and enabling extended endurance under heavy loads with low maintenance.
- Padlockable drive disconnect with brass slide for manual operation in case of power failure.
- Positive chain driven rotary limit switches for precision gate positioning.
- Settings are never affected by manual operation.
- Post or pad mountable for easy installation.
External control input terminal connections for:
- Radio Receiver.
- Push Button Control Station.
- Key Switches.
- Loop Detectors.
- Card Key Readers.
- Telephone Entry Systems, Etc.
Note: Over the Road freight charges apply.
IMPORTANT: Due to supply chain shortages we currently do not offer quantity discounts, and for some of our products we are limiting the quantities that may be purchased.