PowerMaster CSWI-101 Industrial Swing Gate Operator 1 HP, 1PH
The CSWI Operator is designed for use on industrial vehicular swinging gates in high traffic applications.
- Ideal for commercial properties.
- Nitro board with 4-line LCD screen.
- Class II low voltage control circuit.
- Gate Capacity: 1800 lbs, 30 ft wide, up to 45 cycles per hour.
- Travel speed: 18 seconds to full open or full close.
- UL 325 Listed for use in Class I through IV application.
- Timer to close with 0-60 sec.
- Adjustment standard.
- Longer timer available upon request.
- Maximum run timer for equipment protection (self-adjusting).
- Master/Slave option with dedicated terminal connection provided.
- Easy Left/Right changeover.
- Time delay on reverse to ensure smooth gate motion and less stress on equipment.
- Spike suppressing circuitry for surge and lightning protection.
- Emergency control enabling circuitry for safety with security.
- Electrical dynamic brake for precise gate positioning.
- Integral current sensing anti-entrapment circuitry with independent opening and closing sensitivity adjustment.
- External anti-entrapment circuitry with separate terminal connections for easy installation of contact and non-contact sensors.
- 1/2 HP., 115 Volt AC, 6 Amp., 1 Phase, instant reversing, switchless, PSC motor, with thermal overload protection and high speed ball bearings for smooth, quiet operation.
- Internal On/Off power switch.
- Two grounded 115 Volt AC, 15 Amp.
- Convenience receptacles.
- NEMA 1 three-button control station included.
- Heavy duty #7 Ga.
- Steel frame providing a strong and durable unit.
- Hard shell, baked-on, weather resistant powder coating.
- Timing belt primary reduction for smooth, quiet and positive operation.
- Heavy duty 60:1, oil bath type gear reducer for long service and dependable operation.
- Heavy duty #50 sprocket and roller chain arrangement for final drive reduction.
- Heavy duty pillow block type ball bearings supporting output drive shaft and enabling extended endurance under heavy loads with low maintenance.
- Drive arm easily disconnected for manual operation in case of power failure.
- Easily adjustable limit switch cams for precision gate positioning.
- Pad mounted for a strong, solid installation.
External control input terminal connections for: Radio Receiver, Push Button Control Station, Key Switches, Loop Detectors, Card Key Readers, Telephone Entry Systems, Etc.
Note: Over the Road freight charges apply.
IMPORTANT: Due to supply chain shortages we currently do not offer quantity discounts, and for some of our products we are limiting the quantities that may be purchased.