LiftMaster PPLX Passport Stand-Alone Proximity Card Reader (No Power Supply, Programmer, or Cards)
The Passport Stand-Alone Proximity Card Reader offers high-end access control and security in a simple stand-alone format.This system allows for up to 50,000 user proximity cards or keyfobs in minutes. Also, the PPLX allows for simple deletion of lost or stolen cards without the need to re-program the entire user set. Rugged and durable, the PPLX is sealed in a weatherproof (IP67) enclosure and can be easily mounted to any flat interior/exterior surface, or installed in any single-gang electrical enclosure. For convenience, a hand-held radio programming unit (model PPRP, sold separately) eliminates the need to bring a laptop computer to program the stand-alone unit.
- 6' read range.
- 50,000 user capacity.
- Programmable output relay (NO/NC).
- Multiple Wiegand protocol (Sentex®, 26-bit industry standard, Passport™).
- Latch mode' to hold door or gate open.
- Timed anti-passback logic.
- Programmable as stand-alone or Wiegand pass-through.
- Simple-to-use handheld radio programmer (model PPRP; sold separately).
- Components: PPLX Stand Alone Proximity Card Reader (No Power Supply, Programmer, or Cards).
- PPRP Proximity Radio Programmer (Only).
- PS12D2A Power Supply 12Vdc 2.0A (Only).
- PPCSC Proximity Card (Clamshell) (Shipped in sleaves of 50).
- Kits: PPRO Includes (1) Reader and (1) Power Supply.
- PPRKO Includes (1) Reader, (1) Power Supply and (1) Programmer.
- PPRK100 Includes (1) Reader, (1) Power Supply, (1) Programmer and (100) Cards.
- PPRK250 Includes (1) Reader, (1) Power Supply, (1) Programmer and (250) Cards.
IMPORTANT: Due to supply chain shortages we currently do not offer quantity discounts, and for some of our products we are limiting the quantities that may be purchased.