Garage Door High Lift Inquiry
Custom garage door high-lift kits put space between the top of the vertical track and the bottom of the horizontal track.
- New torsion spring or springs (longer life options usually available)
- High-lift angle and bracket pairs
- Pair of custom-length cables
- High-lift cable drum pair
- Angle extension piece
- All of the necessary fasteners
- Optional track extension and kit assembly available at additional costs
Under most circumstances, you will be quoted prices for your custom high lift kit before submitting this form. If a spring pair cannot be immediately found or if your kit requires special calculations, the price of your kit will not be given as we will contact you shortly regarding the cost of your kit after performing further calculations.
If you want to have more than 54 inches of high lift, please contact us with your dimensions.
We can also quote roof-line high-lift kits through this form, but if you want your door to open at more than 45 degrees from parallel to the garage floor, please contact us as you will need to use vertical-lift cable drums instead.