Posted March 2nd, 2018 at 6:26 pm by Dan Musick
DDM Garage Doors in West Chicago, Illinois is growing, and we need someone to help customers in the United States and around the world get parts for their garage doors and dock equipment.
- Help customers get the parts they need via phone, email, fax and local purchases.
- Prepare and file written quotes including shipping over the road and international shipping.
- Provide technical support for mechanical, electric, and hydraulic equipment, as well as for weather seals.
- Provide solutions for parts used in special applications.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding orders, delivery, damage, and returns.
- Interface with operations, website production, purchasing, and warehouse.
- Help manage customer records.
- Help with a variety of tasks.
- High mechanical ability. You may have a high mechanical aptitude even if you have never fixed anything. We suggest you try this mechanical aptitude test. Just click the appropriate link.
- Curious about how things work
- Detailed and organized
- Ability to follow instructions
- High school education
- Excellent speaking and writing skills
- Ability to manage emails and other communications
- Internet proficient
- Word and spreadsheet proficient
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Hard working and motivated
- Ability to create solutions for a wide variety of applications
More information about our company is on our blog titled “Who are We?”
If interested, please contact us.